PR Partylines LLC
PO Box 32
Cumming IA 50061
PR Partylines, LLC will be providing a sober driver to escort you on your party adventure. We do not encourage drinking, but if there is, we want to make sure you a have a safe and sober way home. We want to help stop people from drinking driving and let everyone know we are their safe ride alternative. To ensure that everyone will have a great time and a safe trip, we would like every guest to abide by our safety rules listed below:
- All guests on the party bus must be 21 or older to have alcohol on the bus.
- NO GLASS bottles PLEASE
- Wedding rentals require a half down non-refundable down payment per vehicle. All wedding rentals MUST be paid in full 14 days before date of service.
- All other rentals require a $100 non-refundable down payment to book. All Cancellations are required to be made in writing 30-days in advance.
- If your party cancels without a 30-day advance notice, there will be a $200 cancellation fee per vehicle.
- If you cancel without a 14 day notice you will be responsible for the total amount of the original rental balance per vehicle.
- All parties will have to pay in full before we allow anyone on board the bus.
- Any extra time must be paid for before at the time of use.
*Please Note: To guarantee your Reservation:
You must fill out the form completely and return the contract.
If you do not receive a confirmation you do not have a bus booked.
A credit card is required to reserve the bus.
1. All changes made to your reservation, including cancellation must be done in writing, i.e.: via fax or email.
2. No drugs, violence, Smoking or weapons of any kind will be tolerated. If any of the following occurs or is found, you will be immediately dropped off and will not be eligible for a refund of any amount. NO exceptions.
3. Do not under any circumstances distract the driver. We want you and your party guests to arrive safely.
4. Enter at your own risk. P.R. Party lines will not be held responsible or liable if any guest gets injured from various causes. (i.e.: If the bus is in motion and all guests are not seated, or if you under the influence of any controlled substance). All injuries MUST be reported immediately at the time of injury to the driver and he will instruct you to fill out our accident report form.
5. We will not split parties (everyone must stay together). Keep all personal items with you at all times. P.R. Party lines is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
6. If any property of P.R. Party lines gets damaged or stolen by the guests of your party, you will be held liable for replacement costs, collection fees, attorney fees, court costs, etc. We reserve the right to end the party at any time and for any reason.
7. If there is a bio hazard (body fluid) spill on the bus, a minimum of $100 will be imposed as a fee.
8. All buses are smoke free. This is the law and a minimum $150 cleaning fee will be imposed for smoking on the bus
9. P.R. Party Lines understands that some cleaning of the bus is normal after the rental. You will be charged extra for clean up if the bus is unusually dirty. “Unusually dirty” is defined as clean up from things like food, Jell-O shots, and Styrofoam coolers.
10. There will be a travel fee added to any rental not picking up in Polk, Johnson or Northern Warren County.
11. Please note that your party begins when the driver arrives for the initial pick-up, and ends when the last person is dropped off.
12. If your party goes over the prearranged time, you will be held responsible for the additional hours charge. Additional charges are to be paid in full before your party ends.
13. At no time will we allow anyone to hang out of the windows or throw trash out the windows.
14. While the bus is in motion, please keep one hand holding the rope while standing or dancing for your safety.
15. If the music stops and the driver announces for everyone to be seated, please do so IMMEDIATELY!
16. P.R. Party lines reserves the right to substitute buses at any time.
17. To book a bus you must be at least 18 .Any persons under the age of 18 riding the bus must have filled out and signed the: I Promise contract.
18. All bookings made more that 30 days in advance may be subject to a fuel surcharge. (We have no control over the price of fuel).
19. By submitting your credit card information, you authorize PR Party Lines to charge you for any expenses associated to your rental.
20. 20 miles of travel for every hour of rental time (5 hour party=100 miles) is included. Any miles over this will be charge $1.50 per mile extra.
21. Cash Discount: Note all quoted prices reflect a cash discounted price. Payments not made by cash or pre paid by check, will not qualify for the cash discount.