PO Box 32
Cumming, IA 50061
PR Partylines, LLC will be providing a sober driver to escort you on your party adventure. We want to help stop people from drinking & driving and let everyone know we are their safe ride alternative.
To ensure that everyone will have a great time and a safe trip, we would like every guest to abide by our safety rules listed below:
- All guests must be 18 to be on the bus. All guests on the party bus must be 21 or older to have alcohol on the bus.
- NO GLASS bottles PLEASE
- Wedding rentals require a half down non-refundable down payment per vehicle. All wedding rentals MUST be paid in full 14 days before date of service.
- All other rentals require a $100 non-refundable down payment to book. All Cancellations are required to be made in writing 30-days in advance.
- If your party cancels without a 30-day advance notice, there will be a $200 cancellation fee per vehicle.
- If you cancel without a 14 day notice you will be responsible for the total amount of the original rental balance per vehicle.
- All parties will have to pay in full before we allow anyone on board the bus.
- Any extra time must be paid for before the time of use.
- If you request a pickup at your personal residence, we are not responsible for any damage to your property, such as driveways.
- Named insurance filings fees will be passed on to the customer.
- For any events that are longer than 8 hours, a driver break is required by the Department of Transportation.
*Please Note: To guarantee your Reservation:
You must fill out the form completely and return the contract.
If you do not receive a confirmation you do not have a bus booked.
A credit card is required to reserve the bus.
1. All changes made to your reservation, including cancellation must be done in writing, i.e.: via fax or email.
2. No drugs, violence, Smoking or weapons of any kind will be tolerated. If any of the preceding occurs or is found, you will be immediately dropped off and will not be eligible for a refund of any amount. NO exceptions.
3. Do not under any circumstances distract the driver. We want you and your party guests to arrive safely.
4. Enter at your own risk. P.R. Party lines will not be held responsible or liable if any guest gets injured from various causes. (i.e.: If the bus is in motion and all guests are not seated, or if you are under the influence of any controlled substance). All injuries MUST be reported immediately at the time of injury to the driver and he will instruct you to fill out our accident report form.
5. We will not split parties (everyone must stay together). Keep all personal items with you at all times. P.R. Party lines is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
6. If any property of P.R. Party lines gets damaged or stolen by the guests of your party, you will be held liable for replacement costs, collection fees, attorney fees, court costs, etc. We reserve the right to end the party at any time and for any reason.
7. There is a $150 Bio Hazard (bodily fluid) fee, per occurrence. No Exceptions.
8. All buses are SMOKE FREE. This is the law and a $150 fee will be imposed for smoking on the bus.
9. P.R. Party Lines understands that some cleaning of the bus is normal after the rental. You will be charged extra for clean up if the bus is unusually dirty. “Unusually dirty” is defined as clean up from things like Jell-O shots and Styrofoam coolers.
10. There will be a travel fee added to any rental not picking up in Polk, Johnson or Northern Warren County.
11. Please note that your party begins when the driver arrives for the initial pickup and ends when the last person exits the bus.
12. If your party goes over the prearranged time, you will be held responsible for the additional hours charge. Additional charges are to be paid in full before your party ends.
13. At no time will we allow anyone to hang out of the windows or throw trash out the windows.
14. While the bus is in motion, all passengers must remain seated.
15. If the music stops and the driver announces for everyone to be seated, please do so IMMEDIATELY!
16. All parties must be paid in full before anyone can board the bus. Failure to pay within one hour of the prearranged pickup time constitutes cancellation without notice.
17. P.R. Party lines reserves the right to substitute buses at any time.
18. To book a bus you must be at least 18 .Any persons under the age of 18 riding the bus must have filled out and signed the: I Promise contract.
19. All bookings made more than 30 days in advance may be subject to a fuel surcharge. (We have no control over the price of fuel).
20. 20 miles of travel for every hour of rental time (5 hour party=100 miles) is included. Any miles over this will be charged $1.50 per mile extra.
21. Cash Discount: Note all quoted prices reflect a cash discounted price. Payments not made by cash or prepaid by check, will not qualify for the cash discount.
22. By signing this contract and providing your credit card information, you are authorizing P.R. Party Lines to charge the credit card for any of the following charges: deposit, cancellation, damages to the vehicle, and all services rendered.